Field and home office based - Ideal locations –Gloucester, Oxford, Swindon, Reading, Bristol, Northampton, Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Sheffield, Derby, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York
£40-50k Basic + Bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Pension + 20 days holiday rising to 25 days + Bank holidays
I have 13 years’ experience of working closely with parts manufacturers, parts suppliers and OEMs to attract and secure top talent. I recruit nationally and internationally across sales, marketing, operations and IT/data positions.
Website Glen Callum Associates
New Business Sales Manager
A New Business Sales Manager with an extensive knowledge of the automotive aftermarket is required to join a leading provider of automotive aftermarket data solutions to key industry players.
This is a newly created role to strengthen an already successful team and will see you focusing purely on new business development. The role will combine field-based sales with home office work to demonstrate the features and benefits of our clients’ products and services to major aftermarket businesses.
This role would suit a candidate who is tenacious, self-motivated and able to leverage industry connections whilst also wanting to be part of a successful team.
Field and home office based – Ideal locations –Gloucester, Oxford, Swindon, Reading, Bristol, Northampton, Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Sheffield, Derby, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York
Salary £40-50k Basic + Bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Pension + 20 days holiday rising to 25 days + Bank holidays
- A proven background in developing new business.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the automotive aftermarket with strong industry connections.
- The ability to influence others and close a sale on features and benefits of a product vs. price.
- Organised and prepared, entering each week with a plan of action and closing each week by conduction thorough reporting.
- Self-motived and able to work alone whilst also being an integral part of the wider team.
- A willingness to travel with overnight stays as required.
- Identify and prioritise new business opportunities.
- Arrange face to face meetings with potential new customers, ensuring you are utilising your time in the field.
- Use the HubSpot database and other methods to research and target unknown brands to gain contacts, appointments and meetings.
- Use office time (Monday & Friday) to efficiently arrange appointments, conduct meeting preparation, reporting updates, administration, confirm travel bookings etc.
- Attend Industry events/exhibitions to target brands/companies to gain contacts/meeting discussions.
- Hand over new customers to Business Development Managers and Account Managers to complete set up and day to day account management.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the New Business Sales Manager – Automotive Aftermarket job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 4087KB – New Business Sales Manager – Automotive Aftermarket