MOT Tester – Fast Fit – Woking Area
Woking, Byfleet, Horsell, West Byfleet, Chobham, Ottershaw
£26k + Bonus. A minimum of 30 days holiday and staff discounts.
£25,001 - £30,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
MOT Tester – Fast Fit
If you’re looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places – apply now!
MOT Testers are an integral part of the branch team and contribute to the overall success of the branch. Approved and regularly checked by DVSA, MOT Testers carry out a responsible role in ensuring that all vehicles are tested in accordance with Ministry Standards and that the company is meetings its obligations as an Approved MOT Centre.
In return MOT Testers are given the opportunity to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for a company that appreciates the contribution which their MOT Testers make!
Ideally located – Woking, Byfleet, Horsell, West Byfleet, Chobham, Ottershaw
Salary: £26k + Bonus. A minimum of 30 days holiday and staff discounts.
- As a MOT Tester you will provide efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to MOT’s and other company products, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with company and Ministry procedures.
- Observe the National Customer Code at all times.
- Responsible for inspecting, removal, repair or replacement of brake components, tyres, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filter and batteries.
- Provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance where necessary.
- Ensure all work is quality controlled.
- Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in answering incoming telephone calls (when trained).
- Ensure branch equipment is kept in good working order.
- Attend training courses as and when needed.
- You must be registered with the DVSA to carry out MOT Tests.
- Be willing to fit when not testing.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of MOT Tester please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3111JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,