MOT Tester – Cardiff
Cardiff, Newtown, Butetown, Saltmead, Riverside, Canton, Adamsdown, Pontcanna, Blackweir, Plasnewydd, Roath, Cathays, Maindy, Cardiff Bay
£24k Basic, OTE £27k + Benefits
£20,001 - £25,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
If you are an MOT Tester that takes pride in doing your job properly to make sure the cars that leave your testing bay are well maintained and road worthy, then we would like to speak with you about an MOT Tester role that will have real career prospects for the right person.
As a MOT Tester you will be an integral part of team and play an important part in the overall success of the branch.
Being approved and regularly checked by DVSA, MOT Testers / Vehicle Mechanics carry out a responsible role in ensuring that all vehicles are tested in accordance with Ministry Standards and that the company is meetings its obligations as an Approved MOT Centre.
In return as a MOT Testers you will have the opportunity to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for a company that appreciates the contribution which their MOT Testers make!
Ideally Located – Cardiff, Newtown, Butetown, Saltmead, Riverside, Canton, Adamsdown, Pontcanna, Blackweir, Plasnewydd, Roath, Cathays, Maindy, Cardiff Bay
Salary: £24k Basic, OTE £27k + Benefits
- As a MOT Tester / Vehicle Fitter you will provide efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to MOT’s and other company products, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with company and Ministry procedures.
- Observe the National Customer Code at all times.
- Responsible for inspecting, removal, repair or replacement of brake components, tyres, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filters etc
- Ensure branch equipment is kept in good working order.
- Attend training courses as and when needed.
- Completion of annual mandatory MOT CPD requirements as regulated by DVSA
- It is essential that you are registered with the DVSA to carry out MOT Tests
- Having worked as a Vehicle Technician you should have at least 3 years’ experience in the fitment of brake components, tyres, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filters, batteries and all other vehicle related components.
- A willingness to carry out fitting duties when not completed MOT tests
- A good knowledge and use of MOT Equipment & Calibration
- Clear understanding of the MOT scheme requirements
- Good understanding of the company and DVSA Administration processes and procedures
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of MOT Tester please forward your CV to Robert Cox, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Robert directly for a conversation about this job.
JOB REF 3417RC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment agency for MOT Testers, Vehicle Technicians, Fast Fit Managers and Garage Managers.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,