MOT Tester – Barnstaple
Devon - Barnstaple in commute of - Pottington, Newport, Whiddon Valley, Bishops Tawton, Estacombe, Bradiford, Ashford, Yelland, Woolacombe, Goodleigh
Admin / IT Jobs Automotive and Industrial Jobs Bodyshop Jobs OEM, OE & Aftermarket Jobs Product Management / Technical Jobs Sales Jobs Senior Executive / Management Jobs Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Jobs
£25,001 - £30,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
MOT Tester – Barnstaple
Are you a certified MOT Tester that’s is not only experienced at conducting MOT tests on Motor Vehicles but is also career minded? If you are then you need to find out more about this available MOT Testers role.
This well-established multi-site business is looking for an MOT Tester to join their team on a full time or part time basis.
MOT Testers are an integral part of the business and contribute to the overall success of the branch. Approved and regularly checked by DVSA, MOT Testers / Vehicle Mechanics carry out a responsible role in ensuring that all vehicles are tested in accordance with Ministry Standards and that the company is meetings its obligations as an Approved MOT Centre.
In return MOT Testers are given the opportunity to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for a company that appreciates the contribution which their MOT Testers make!
Ideally Located – Devon – Barnstaple, Pottington, Newport, Whiddon Valley, Bishops Tawton, Estacombe, Bradiford, Ashford, Yelland, Woolacombe, Goodleigh
Salary: £26k OTE, £23.5K Basic + Benefits
- It is essential that you are registered certified MOT Tester and carry out MOT Testing to DVSA standards
- Be an experienced Vehicle Technician and know how to properly fit brake components, tyres, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filters, batteries and all other vehicle related components.
- Be willing to carry out other Vehicle Technician duties when not completing MOT tests
- A good knowledge and use of MOT Testing Equipment & its Calibration
- Clear understanding of the MOT scheme, testing standards and requirements
- Good understanding of the company and DVSA Administration processes and procedures
- As a MOT Tester / Vehicle Fitter you will provide efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to MOT’s and other company products, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with company and Ministry procedures.
- Attend training courses as and when needed.
- Completion of annual mandatory MOT CPD requirements as regulated by DVSA
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of MOT Tester please forward your CV to Robert Cox FREC, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Robert directly for a conversation about this job.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,