30K + Pension
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Mechanical & Hydraulic Fitter
If you are a skilled Mechanical Fitter ideally with Hydraulic / Hydraulics experience and you take pride in your work, being accurate with a good eye for detail then this Mechanical Fitter with Hydraulics experience role is definitely worth applying for.
Working as a valued member of the Disassembly and Reassembly team your main task is to disassemble Mechanical Parts and Equipment, look for faults and then accurately and professionally reassemble these Hydraulic and Mechanical parts / components that relate to specialist Mechanical and Hydraulic systems.
You will be joining a well-established business located in Norfolk who have an outstanding reputation for manufacturing and remanufacturing specialised parts for many sectors to include Automotive, HGV, Plant Machinery, Off Highway equipment and Military Vehicles.
Ideally Located – Norfolk, North Walsham, Aylsham, Cromer, Banningham, Oulton, East Beckham, Plumstead, Wroxham, Stalham
Salary – Upto £30K dependent on experience + O/T + Pension + Benefits + 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
The Candidate and Role
- To professionally disassemble, inspect and reassemble Hydraulic and Mechanical Parts and Components
- Be an experienced Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Engineer
- Ideally have experience working on Hydraulics / Pneumatics
- To assemble new and pre prepared Hydraulic and Mechanical Parts / Components
- Be able to professional use specialist tools and hand tools such as sockets, spanners, drills, press work, torque wrenches etc.
- Be able to and assist with Product performance testing to both our own rigorous and alternative OEM standards
- You will ideally have experience in a similar role within a manufacturing / engineering environment (ideally automotive)
- Perform, promote and demonstrate best practice disassembly and assembly methods whilst approaching all work with a methodical mind set and adhering strictly to set work instructions.
- Have a good eye for detail when assembling and disassembling components especially metallic product.
- Be able to work quickly and accurately with intricate assembly work
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Mechanical & Hydraulic Fitters role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
REF 3766RC Mechanical and Hydraulics Technician / Mechanical Fitter
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here