St Helens, Warrington, Liverpool, Widnes, Knowsley, Wigan, Skelmersdale, Bootle, Everton
£36,000 - £45,000 p.a. reviewed after 6 and 12 months +3% matched contribution pension +Overtime +Private medical care (Bupa)
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
An Electrically qualified Maintenance Manager is required for a global automation equipment provider. Working from their customer site, you will manage the facilities management contract by providing mechanical and electrical support. The ideal candidate will be City & Guilds qualified in electrical and gas safe.
North West – commutable from St Helens, Warrington, Liverpool, Widnes, Knowsley, Wigan, Skelmersdale, Bootle, Everton
Salary and benefits: £36,000 – £45,000 p.a. with a review after 6 and 12 months +3% matched contribution pension +Overtime +Private medical care (Bupa)
- Qualified in the following; Electrical City & Guilds 23611 or equivalent, IPAF, Confined Space, BOAS, Working at height, Supervisory skills, ACOPS, Gas Safe, Risk Assessment.
- You will have experience in the following; maintaining a high-volume production line, PLC fault finding, electrical testing and preparing training programs for both customer and staff.
- You will have knowledge and skills in the following; strong communication skills dealing with people at all levels, report writing, knowledge of fluid power systems and prioritisation of work load.
You will be working for an equipment provider at their customer site; this equipment is large and automated with electro-mechanical components.
- As the Maintenance Manager you will report regularly on breakdowns and potential improvements to both the customer and the company’s personnel.
- You will give hands-on technical support to the Engineers, prepare and manage risk assessments, supervise the working practices whilst controlling quality performance and cost.
- Ensure spare parts are used efficiently, the internal system is fully utilised, all periodic inspection and mechanical and electrical testing are carried out.
- Submit the weekly time sheets to human resources for all personnel and comply with the company health & safety policy.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Team Leader, Engineering Manager or Facilities Manager and you wish to apply for the position of Maintenance Manager please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3247GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,