Rotherham, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Wakefield, Mansfield, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Barnsley
£30,000 p.a. +rising to £33,300 after 12 months +3% matched contribution pension +Overtime
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Technician with Electrical PLC experience are required to provide maintenance, breakdown and support to engineering on customer owned equipment on site. This automation equipment provider can offer good employee benefits such as health shield, pension and overtime.
South Yorkshire – commutable from Rotherham, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Wakefield, Mansfield, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Barnsley
Salary and benefits: £30,000 p.a. +rising to £33,300 after 12 months +3% matched contribution pension +Overtime
Working hours: Double days 6am – 2.30pm and 2.30pm – 11pm
- Educated in City & Guilds Electrical 236 level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of PLCs (Fault finding)
- Working at heights and confined spaces is advantageous
- Those with knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics will be at a distinct advantage
You will be working for an equipment provider at their customer site; this equipment is large and automated with electro-mechanical components.
- Perform routine maintenance on customer equipment.
- Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines.
- Record all activity; parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required.
- Make suggestions to improve working practices.
- Order spare parts and ensure stock locations are maintained.
- Comply with all company policies including health & safety.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician and you wish to apply for the position please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3131GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,