Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Rotherham, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Wakefield, Mansfield, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Barnsley
£32K +rising to £34,505 p.a. after 12 months +3% matched contribution pension +Overtime
£30,001 - £40,000
As one of Glen Callum’s Senior Consultants I recruit for a wide range of roles; however, I specialise in dealing with OEM, Vehicle Manufacturer and Aftermarket clients, finding fantastic engineering, sales, marketing and product management candidates.
A Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician is required to work on double days providing maintenance, breakdown and support engineering on customer owned equipment on site. This automation equipment provider can offer good employee benefits such as health shield, pension and overtime.
Derbyshire – commutable from Burton upon Trent, Nottingham, Loughborough, Uttoxeter, Derby, Ashbourne, Mansfield, Leicester, Stoke-On-Trent
Salary and benefits: £32,000 p.a. £33,000 p.a. after 6 months and £34,505 after 12 months + Overtime paid at x1.5 + Pension (Pay reviews 6 and 12 months)
Working hours: 6:30am – 2pm week 1 and 2:30pm – 11pm week 2
- Educated in City & Guilds Electrical 236 level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of PLCs (Fault finding)
- Working at heights and confined spaces is advantageous
- Those with knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics will be at a distinct advantage
- Perform routine maintenance on customer equipment.
- Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines.
- Record all activity; parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required.
- Make suggestions to improve working practices.
- Order spare parts and ensure stock locations are maintained.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician and you wish to apply for the position please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3268KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,