Logistics Analyst / Scheduler – Automotive Manufacturer
Wolverhampton, Bilston, Sandwell, Wednesbury, Stourbridge, Dudley, Brierley Hill, Tipton, Oldbury, Sedgley, Wombourne, West Bromwich
£30k - £35k Basic, Pension, 25 days holiday + statutory
£30,001 - £40,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers.
Logistics Analyst / Scheduler
Working for a world-class Automotive Manufacturer, the Logistics Analyst / Scheduler / Material Planner will focus on being responsible for ensuring that the customer schedules are met in full and despatched in a timely manner.
Ideally located – Wolverhampton, Bilston, Sandwell, Wednesbury, Stourbridge, Dudley, Brierley Hill, Tipton, Oldbury, Sedgley, Wombourne, West Bromwich.
Salary: £30k – £35k Basic, Pension, 25 days holiday + statutory.
- As Logistics Analyst / Scheduler / Material Planner you will be analysing customer schedules from which supplier schedules will be created.
- Escalate issues and manage suppliers to ensure that part shortages/late deliveries do not impact on production.
- Receive and process customer schedules/orders, resolve scheduling queries, update systems and create reports.
- Monitor customer packaging.
- The Logistics Analyst is also responsible for liaising with OEM customers ensuring all delivery requirements are met.
- The Logistics Analyst / Scheduler will have experience of working in a customer facing environment, coupled with an understanding of manufacturing and Just In Time (JIT) philosophies.
- MRP skills and experience, preferably Navision and SAP.
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles an advantage.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Logistics Analyst / Scheduler / Material Planner please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3279JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,