Lead Maintenance Engineer
Luton, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Bedford, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, High Wycombe, Stevenage, Aylesbury
£39,500 p.a. + Overtime paid at x1.5 + Pension + pay increases after 6 and 12 months
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
Lead Maintenance Engineer
A Senior Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician with City & Guilds in Electrical is required to provide maintenance, breakdown and support to engineering on customer owned equipment on site. This automation equipment provider can offer good employee benefits such as health shield, pension and overtime.
Bedfordshire – commutable from Luton, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Bedford, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, High Wycombe, Stevenage, Aylesbury
Salary and benefits: £39,500 p.a. + Overtime paid at x1.5 + Pension + pay increases after 6 and 12 months
Working hours: 12-hour shifts week 1 days: 5 on week 2 days: 2 on week 3 nights: 5 on week 4 nights: 2 on
- Educated in City & Guilds Electrical 236 level 3 or equivalent
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Experience of PLCs (Fault finding)
- Working at heights and confined spaces is advantageous
- Those with knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics will be at a distinct advantage
- Perform routine maintenance on customer equipment.
- Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines.
- Record all activity; parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required.
- Make suggestions to improve working practices.
- Order spare parts and ensure stock locations are maintained.
- Comply with all company policies including health & safety.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineer please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3015GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,