£50K + Bonus (25%) + Car + Pension + Product Training + PPD
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
UK Sales Manager – Aftermarket (Job Offer Pending)
We are working with a global Aftermarket business to hire a dedicated UK Sales Manager / Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager with combined Aftermarket and Sales Account Management skills. Steering Sales & technical support through distribution networks, buying groups and trade parts wholesale distributors is the key focus to this opportunity.
Ideal Location – UK Based
Circa £50k + (1/4 Bonus – 25%) + Car + Pension + Benefits + Product Training + PPD
Our ideal candidate will have worked within the Automotive Aftermarket covering car, commercial vehicle, off highway or agricultural sectors and be familiar with the independent parts supply networks throughout the UK. We are keen to see career evidence demonstrating an upward trajectory in sales, account management or even product management.
6 Key Skills:
- Modern account management / sales account management skills with an ability to interpret and utilise parts data to support sales pitches and secure business.
- Highly pc literate, particularly with Microsoft packages including a good level of Excel expertise and presentation delivery packages including Power Point.
- Strong people influencing skills and a relationship builder able to install and win trust.
- Highly organised with solid work ethic approaching tasks tenaciously.
- Target driven able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Autonomously a self-sufficient decision maker, with an inclusive team member attitude.
The organisation invests heavily in professional technical training from onboarding new recruits, through to delivering comprehensive product training sessions for staff and customers alike.
Continued Professional Development:
Proactively, the company culture ensures continued professional development for employees along with promotional opportunities locally and internationally.
Video Interviews & Questions:
Video screen interviews will be conducted by our exclusive recruitment partner Glen Shepherd. Please call Glen for an initial conversation on 07977 266309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV detailing how your experience meets with the above.
Ref 3779GS – UK Sales Manager