Key Account Manager – French speaking
Belgium, France, (UK - Close to major airports)
£40,001 - £60,000
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
Key Account Manager
Automotive Aftermarket retail & consumer goods
Are you a bi-lingual National Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager with English and French language skills, combined with a passion and experience for Developing Sales of Retail Branded Products into large national and international Automotive Aftermarket retailers or Consumer Goods markets?
If you are saying yes to the above and looking for an international organization where you can express your skills and showcase your potential, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Ideal base Either – UK, France, Belgium
Covering – BENELUX & FRANCE REGIONS (Western Europe)
Circa: (€45,000 – €55,000) or £50,000 + Vehicle Allowance + Pension + Bonus + Globally recognised brands
Can you engage retailers and drive sales?
This is newly created opportunity with an established international organisation possessing licensing agreements with major automotive brands and agreements across Western Europe. We ideally seek sales professionals able to demonstrate:
- Bi-lingual communication skills and fluency in English and French.
- Ideally a graduate education to BA standard or equivalent in a business related or marketing discipline.
- Strong relationship building skills with experience if fronting large retail chains, preferably within the automotive aftermarket, consumer goods or related sector of industry.
- Precise levels of analytical accuracy combined with excellent Microsoft PC skills.
- Flexibility to travel extensively when allowed and required.
- Strong commercial sense and robust negotiating skills.
- Sharp intuition with an ability to recognise genuine business opportunities.
- High levels of organisation ability with a professional approach internally and externally.
- An understanding for following procedures and supporting company goals.
- A determination and resilience not to buckle under pressure.
- Respect for sensitivity for others and cultural differences.
A global organisation with a family feel:
A small division of a global group, offering autonomy, flexibility and total support for a professional sales account manager to flourish in their business. The successful candidate will enjoy continued career opportunities as their growth path continues.
To apply for the position in confidence please send your CV to Glen Shepherd, Director Automotive at Glen Callum Associates
JOB REF GS3492 – Key Account Manager
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,