Key Account Manager – Automotive Technology Solutions
Central / South England - Reading, Oxford, Basingstoke, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton, Slough
OTE Circa £85K, £45-65K Basic + bonus + Benefits,
£60,001 - £80,000
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Key Account Manager
Automotive Technology Solutions
A Key Account Manager with the ability to develop and nurture relationships with Automotive OEMs is required to join a leading technology provider.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in sales, new business development and national accounts in the area of technology, software or data-based products. Advantageous is relationships with Vehicle Manufacturers / OEMs.
UK – Ideally located Central / South England – Reading, Oxford, Basingstoke, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton, Slough
£45-65k Basic + Bonus + Benefits, OTE circa £85k
- Develop, grow and maintain successful customer relationships with assigned OEMs / Vehicle Manufacturers.
- Achieve business development and sales goals.
- Conduct and understand market intelligence for the UK market and utilise this to meet regional client needs.
- Develop on-going business strategies to ensure long-term opportunities with OEMs.
- Produce regular customer forecasts to contribute to strategy planning and budgeting.
- Partner with colleagues in other areas (e.g. product or customer support) to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Analyse available data and provide reports to colleagues and stakeholders as well as OEM customers.
- Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree, or equivalent, with a focus on business, sales and marketing or have proven experience of building successful business relationships with large organisations.
- Previous experience of managing large, national accounts within a technology, software or data centric business is essential.
- Knowledge of and relationships with Automotive OEMs / Vehicle Manufacturers is highly advantageous.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Key Account Manager job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3468KB Key Account Manager – UK – Automotive Technology Solutions
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive sector on a Global scale.
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,