Field Role covering UK - ideal locations - Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Coventry, Warwick, Northampton, Bedford, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Luton, Oxford, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool
£Competitive + Bonus + Car + Excellent Pension +Healthcare + Life Assurance + Lunch Allowance + 25 days annual leave
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Key Account Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
A Key Account Manager is required to join the successful aftermarket team of a global OEM and aftermarket automotive components manufacturer. Our client is a brand leader with a huge market share across their product range. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing and nurturing automotive aftermarket buying group business at head office level.
This role offers genuine progression opportunities.
Field role covering UK – ideal locations – Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Coventry, Warwick, Northampton, Bedford, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Luton, Oxford, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool
Competitive + Bonus + Car + Excellent Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Lunch Allowance + 25 days annual leave
Reporting to the General Manager – aftermarket, you will be responsible for the performance, management and leadership of key automotive buying groups in the UK and Ireland. This role has management responsibility for a Senior Sales Representative.
- Deliver the company’s sales objectives and maximise profitability.
- Manage strategic account relationships with trading groups in the UK and Ireland.
- Define and implement customer development plans to support budget and account growth.
- Ensure full market coverage by geography and sales channel.
- Provide coaching and support to Senior Sales Representatives.
We require a candidate with knowledge and experience of the automotive aftermarket industry. You will have experience in a Key Account / National Account / Business Development role within the replacement parts sector.
Personal attributes should include:
- A proven sales background with emphasis on key account management at head office level of buying groups.
- Experience in preparing business proposals and request for quotations.
- The ability to manage multi-level sales relationships.
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong networking skills, you should be able to work with internal teams and across a variety of customer structures.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage own diary to maximum effect.
- Able to work away from home, nights away, as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful and brand leading team with excellent benefits. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary bonus, commission, a fully expensed company car, health cover, a fantastic pension scheme plus life assurance.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Key Account Manager job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3710KB – Key Account Manager – Automotive aftermarket parts
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here