Key Account Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Competitive + Bonus + Car
Competitive / Details on request
I have 9 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent.
A Key Account Manager with experience of operating in the automotive aftermarket is required to join a leading automotive consultancy, working on behalf of a key vehicle manufacturer to establish successful relationships with large independent aftermarket distributors to increase the sales of genuine parts.
Location – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Car
- Identify and target parts wholesalers and independent repair group
- Analyse the potential, sales and turnover, and calculate opportunities.
- Develop strategies on how to approach these key accounts.
- Preparation of customer acquisition plans and offerings to meet customer requirements and the vehicle manufacturers interest.
- Prepare and lead negotiations.
- Conduct monthly sales reviews.
- Stakeholder management within the automotive parts wholesalers and independent automotive repair groups.
- Provide training to personnel within key accounts.
- You should have experience of the automotive parts market, preferably aftermarket or aftersales.
- A proven sales background
- Experience of working for either a vehicle manufacturer or vehicle dealership within trade parts would be an advantage
- Fluent English & Malay language skills are required
To apply for the position of Automotive Aftermarket Key Account Manager job please forward your CV in English to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3442KB Key Account Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,