Key Account Manager – Automotive Aftermarket – Japan
c€64000 Basic, Bonus, Benefits (or ¥7.8mil per year)
€60,001 - €80,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
Key Account Manager – Aftermarket – Japan
Due to rapid expansion, this is an excellent opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join a fast-growing agency at an exciting time! You will be working for a leading automotive business consultancy & service provider. The company’s unique insight into the aftersales market allows them to offer a range of sales-increasing services to vehicle manufacturers, repair centre networks and nationwide breakdown organisations.
Location – Tokyo, Japan
Salary: c€64000 Basic, Bonus, Benefits (or ¥7.8mil per year)
- The Key Account Manager role will take specific responsibility for establishing successful business relationships with large customers and to develop them to potential Independent Aftermarket key accounts.
- Identification of parts wholesaler and independent repair group partners to develop business with.
- Analyse the potential (sales and turnover), identify targets and calculate opportunities per key account.
- Agree on key accounts to be targeted and develop strategies on how to approach these key accounts.
- Support in gaining access to key accounts in order to prepare the ground for potential collaborations.
- Prepare and align the selling proposition in terms of commercial offer as well as logistics and distribution partners engagement.
- Preparation of customer acquisition plan and concrete offering to meet customer requirements.
- Prepare and lead negotiations with key account customers.
- Verify that the dealership authorised distribution network is capable of delivering the agreement terms.
- Conduct internal monthly sales reviews of the purchase activities of the respective key accounts.
- Act as first point of contact for defined key accounts.
- You should have experience of the automotive parts market, preferably aftermarket
- A proven sales background
- A knowledge of working for either a vehicle manufacturer or vehicle dealership would be an advantage
- Fluent English & Japanese language skills are required
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Key Account Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3255JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,