International Shipping Manager
M25 South London, North Kent, Surrey, Sussex
Admin / IT Jobs Automotive and Industrial Jobs Engineering / Manufacturing jobs Marketing Jobs OEM, OE & Aftermarket Jobs Operations / Supply Jobs Product Management / Technical Jobs Senior Executive / Management Jobs
£75,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance + pension + Benefits
£60,001 - £80,000
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
International Shipping & Export Operations Manager
Are you experienced in orchestrating International Shipping operations? Have you a combined skill in blending International Export activities inbound and outbound, alongside Operational Management? If so, then this opportunity is to good to miss. We are looking to source, select and hire an International Shipping & Operations Manager with a clear vision and understanding the complexities involved with exporting and importing goods globally.
Location: M25 South London / North Kent / Surrey / Sussex
(Circa £75K – £80K) Basic Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension & Benefits
The company is a specialist importer and exporter of automotive components, supplying mainly into markets outside of Europe. This means we are requiring a key senior manager with some very specific skills, experience and understanding.
Here are our 10 essentials
- Understand the processes and formalities essential for international import and export trading & shipping?
- Experienced in handling all levels of legislation associated with large volumes and container shipments / consignments?
- Additionally, we seek a leader with excellent people motivation skills capable of managing a large inbound / outbound warehouse / operational facility?
- Proficient with all current import / export legislation and paperwork essentials?
- Up to date understanding of shipping terminology?
- Commercial robust with a keen eye for detail?
- Financially solid with excellent planning and budgetary capabilities?
- KPI driven determined in hitting stringent compliance targets?
- Approachable management style, strong in decision making and implementation with a gravitas for winning hearts and minds?
The company are hiring due to up and coming retirement, so we are looking to bring in an individual who enjoys seeing the needle move based upon their efforts. The role holds excellent opportunities, but more importantly secure career stability in a great team driven environment.
If you think you can influence us:
Please contact our retained recruitment partner Glen Shepherd at Glen Callum Associates Ltd email@example.com / 07977 266309 to arrange an initial discussion or to submit your CV.
JOB REF GS3524
Glen Callum Associates are a leading International automotive & engineering recruitment specialist, delivering Senior Executive & Management opportunities throughout the world to reach out to us visit www.glencallum.co.uk
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,