Internal Sales Representative – Industrial
Manchester, Stockport, Rochdale, Bolton, Huddersfield, Wigan, St Helens, Warrington, Blackburn, Burnley, Halifax, Barnsley, Wakefield, Wimslow, Macclesfield, Buxton, Northwich
£29000 + Bonus + Pension + Life Assurance
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 9 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Internal Sales Manager
Industrial Consumables Manufacturer – Construction Markets
An Internal Sales Manager with industrial consumables experience is required to join a Global manufacturer of industrial adhesives. The Internal Sales Executive / Inside Sales Manager will focus on developing new and existing business within the construction / building trade sector.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in technical sales with experience of selling industrial consumables such as chemicals, adhesives, tapes, solvents, labelling and printing consumables, ideally into the construction industry.
Ideal location – Manchester, Stockport, Rochdale, Bolton, Huddersfield, Wigan, St Helens, Warrington, Blackburn, Burnley, Halifax, Barnsley, Wakefield, Wimslow, Macclesfield, Buxton, Northwich
Salary circa £29k + Bonus + Pension (7% matched) + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday
- Sales is the primary focus of this role – managing and growing existing accounts and developing new business.
- Research new markets, customers and opportunities.
- Set up a business plan for each customer.
- Build and explore a sales pipeline per market segment.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for the industrial business unit
- Monitor customer financial performance and sales strategies.
- This role will have management responsibility, with a customer care representative reporting to the Internal Sales Executive.
- Proven, successful experience in a sales role.
- A technical aptitude, ideally having worked with industrial consumables previously. For example, industrial adhesives, tapes, chemicals, solvents or printing and labelling consumables.
- Demonstrable success in managing and developing key accounts.
- Previous management or supervisory experience is advantageous, although not essential.
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Inside Sales Manager – Internal Sales Executive, Industrial, please apply via forwarding your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF: 3456KB – Internal Sales Representative – Inside Sales Executive – Industrial Consumables
Glen Callum Associates are a leading industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions, throughout the UK and Europe
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,