Internal Sales Representative – Automotive Aftermarket
Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich, Cannock, Dudley
OTE £50K, Basic £35K + bonus
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 9 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Internal Sales Representative
An Internal Sales Representative / Inside Sales Executive is required to join a leading provider of automotive information and vehicle repair data, targeting and increasing sales to automotive garages and workshops throughout the UK.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven background in Sales, working to and achieving sales targets. Knowledge or experience in the automotive industry or an interest and understanding of cars is preferred.
This is a work from home position with a view to progressing to a field sales role.
Ideal location – Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Tamworth, West Bromwich, Walsall, Nuneaton, Stourbridge, Dudley, Redditch, Kidderminster, Cannock, Lichfield
OTE circa £50k – basic circa £35k + Bonus, up to £15k
- Sales is the primary focus of this role – planning, managing and implementing sales activities
- Become an essential and active member of the UK team, focussing on individual and team targets, utilising a well-defined sales process, CRM software, regular training and on-going coaching.
- Manage your sales pipeline through company lead generation, partner lead generation and individual prospecting.
- Conduct product demonstrations and manage the sales process from trial period to sign-up.
- Maintain accurate customer records.
- Attend automotive industry events and trade shows, using your product knowledge and understanding of the vehicle repair industry to engage with customers.
- Work effectively with the wider sales team, marketing, customer support and order processing, acting as a customer advocate and communicating product feedback.
- Participate in team events such as regular team meetings, sales contests and programs, training and hands-on coaching workshops.
- Proven, successful experience in a direct / telephone / internal sales role.
- A business-related degree or equivalent sales training is highly desirable.
- Previous knowledge or experience of the automotive aftermarket is preferred as is an interest in the automotive industry. Equally, previous subscription-based software experience is advantageous.
- Experience of using online meeting platforms.
- This is initially a work from home position, requiring a self-starter with a passion for sales and achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Apply in Confidence
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Internal Sales Representative / Inside Sales Executive – automotive aftermarket, please apply via forwarding your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF: 3462KB – Internal Sales Representative – Inside Sales Executive – Automotive
Glen Callum Associates are a leading industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions, throughout the UK and Europe
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,