Internal Parts Sales Advisor
Slough, Twickenham, Wembley, Epsom, Woking, Guildford, Camberley, Uxbridge, Beaconsfield, Bracknell and Farnborough
£27,500 Basic + Bonus + Overtime (OTE £30,500) + Great team + Great prospects
£25,001 - £30,000
As a recruiting resource specialist, I am dedicated in providing the best possible experience for candidates and clients, at present I particularly focus on recruiting salespeople for major VM’s, aftermarket companies and also distributor networks.
Internal Parts Sales Advisor
Classic Car Parts & Accessories
We are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor, Telesales Advisor or Sales Executive with a passion for classic cars. We need an enthusiastic customer services star to sell car parts & accessories for one of the world’s leaders in classic car spares to the automotive industry.
Salary: £27,500 Basic + Bonus + Overtime (OTE £30,500) + Great team + Great prospects
Ideally Greater London: – Slough, Twickenham, Wembley, Epsom, Woking, Guildford, Camberley, Uxbridge, Beaconsfield, Bracknell and Farnborough
Our client is passionate about classic cars. They are the world’s oldest and largest manufacturer, distributor and retailer of parts & accessories for all of the major classic car brands, including modern classic marques too. Staff retention is exceptional and promotion from within is rewarded for dedicated and exceptional employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Parts advisor or Parts Sales executive to join a growing internationally recognised company.
Our client are looking for someone with:
- Great sales experience: upselling, promoting complementary items to the basket etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and superb customer service skills.
- Passionate about cars.
- Must be able to identify car parts.
- A basic technical knowledge of cars is essential.
- Previous experience in Parts sales.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly build credibility and relationships with key personnel.
The role in a nutshell is handling inbound calls, assisting customers to work out what parts they need for their classic cars. Reporting to the Sales Manager your role will be:
- Day-to-day first point of contact for customer queries.
- Helping customers identify the right spare part for their needs.
- Generally supporting the sales team.
- Answering inbound calls, maximizing sales and margins.
- Developing positive relationships with customers.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Placement and entry of orders
- Assisting customers at the counter.
- Updating the customer information on customer database systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier in the automotive industry.
To apply for the role of Parts advisor/ Parts sales executive/ Telesales/ Sales advisor in a rapidly growing, well established international company then send your CV today to Tom Gould at Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Tom is an ethical recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Tom and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,