Head of Sales & Marketing
Kent, Maidstone, Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford, Sittingbourne, Canterbury, Tonbridge, Ashford, Rainham, Aylesford,
££ Executive Salary + Executive Car + Excellent Benefits
Competitive / Details on request
As one of Glen Callum’s Senior Consultants I recruit for a wide range of roles; however, I specialise in dealing with OEM, Vehicle Manufacturer and Aftermarket clients, finding fantastic engineering, sales, marketing and product management candidates.
Head of Sales & Marketing
Golfing – leisure – electrical – manufacturing – consumer durable goods
Are you an ambitious Senior Sales & Marketing Manager, Head of Sales with strong leadership qualities able to manage & motivate an experienced field sales team?
Do you possess strong commercial acumen with a head for numbers and a positive attitude for meeting demanding sales targets?
Do you possess experience for delivering sales results via diverse distributor networks including independent distributors, buying group consortiums and national retailers?
If your answer is yes, read on as this could be the opportunity you have been looking for….
££ Executive Salary + Bonus + Executive Car + Excellent Benefits
Office Based – Kent – Considering candidates who are open to relocation – relocation package available
Our client has pioneered, innovated and developed the golf trolley market for more than 35 years, enjoying No.1 brand status across 50 countries worldwide. In 2017 the company was officially recognised by the London Stock Exchange for being one of the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic businesses.
As success continues, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a senior sales leader.
Reporting to the CEO the role key functions include:
- Responsibility for the company’s sales initiatives, golfing distribution networks, buying groups and key retail national accounts.
- Management, leadership and motivation of the internal and field sales team.
- Developing pricing strategies that optimise sales revenues against margin performance.
- Managing pricing structures for high level customers.
- Negotiating retrospective rebate schemes that encourage healthy volume business growth aligned with profit benchmarks.
- Developing sales with key accounts and buying groups working in tandem with the area managers.
- Generating new business development plans to win new key accounts.
- Reporting sales performance against budget to the senior management team and board directors, deploying corrective actions when and where necessary.
- Managing the marketing function and developing targeted promotional marketing strategies within budget.
- Enthusiastically introducing new products and new technology to the market, maximising both exposure and distribution in all regions.
- Monitoring and tracking competitor activity assessing weakness, strengths, opportunities and threats.
- Maintaining an extensive knowledge of the market and current trends.
- Working closely with other department heads from purchasing through to supply chain and finance.
- Tracking and reporting on the company’s performance and positioning.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have experience of operating in a senior sales & marketing or head of sales capacity preferably in selling to diverse distribution platforms. Experience of selling branded consumer durables would be advantageous.
Preferably you will have the gravitas, exposure and experience in….
- Handling diverse and multi-tiered sales distribution platforms internationally.
- Trade negotiations with buying groups and trade distributors / large wholesale operations, including, national retailers and national retail chains.
- Handling a major premium brand and key elements associated with selling premium priced products.
- Complex pricing strategies and retrospective rebates.
- Positively influencing senior industry figure heads and customers at all levels.
- Influencing internal business functions in particular sales, marketing and pricing personnel.
- Understanding technically advanced products and highly engineered solutions.
- Analysing, assessing and utilising / manipulating large amounts of data & information.
- 1st class people skills able to motivate and manage an experienced sales & marketing division.
- Financially robust with excellent commercial expertise and aptitude.
To apply for the Head of Sales job please forward your CV in confidence to Kayleigh Bradley, retained recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2773KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,