Head of Operations
South East UK - ideal locations Kent / South East – Sittingbourne / Maidstone / Canterbury / Rochester / Rainham / Gillingham / Chatham / Faversham / Ashford
Competitive + Executive Benefits Package + Relocation support
Competitive / Details on request
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
Head of Operations
A fantastic opportunity for a Head of Operations / Senior Operations professional to join a highly respected sport & leisure equipment brand. The product range is highly desirable and, with in-house Design & Engineering at the core of the business, there is significant ongoing scope for further NPD and innovation, embracing both new technologies and software. Privately-owned, the company recently featured in the UK Stock Market 1,000 fastest growing companies! You will enjoy the buzz of a fast-moving consumer-branded + engineering tech operation. Regular travel to East Asia. Excellent package for a hands-on ‘can-do’ leader.
Excellent Salary + Benefits + Relocation Support
Location: South East UK
You will have extensive experience working with Chinese Manufacturers and the necessary commercial and financial acumen to take ownership of the current operation comprising East Asia supply chain and UK assembly, QC and logistics. You will also display the management and communication skills required to lead a team of +20.
Like a challenge? Have you got what we need?
Reporting to the CEO, the key responsibilities for the role include:
- Partnering with the Board to ensure the company is strategically positioned to deliver high-value premium products, to customers around the world, on a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Tight and precise hands-on control of the Chinese procurement & supply chain functions.
- Full commercial control over the costs of the product range and operations activity.
- Strong track record in a senior executive level operational role, ideally in engineering tech + consumer-branded multi product range.
- Experience/talent to steer the operational & commercial performance of a +£20m turnover business.
- Extensive exposure to Chinese supply chains and manufacturing partners, supplying engineered components and finished goods.
- The gravitas, experience, and ability to influence entrepreneurial stakeholders in forming business decisions and develop / implement forward business strategy.
Interested? Please send your CV to our retained recruitment partner Glen Shepherd, Director at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Glen directly for a further chat on the job. email@example.com / 00 44 (0) 7977 266309.
Glen Callum Associates are a leading international recruitment company serving the automotive, aftermarket and tech / engineering markets globally www.glencallum.co.uk sourcing Senior Executives for leading branded companies.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,