Basingstoke, Newbury, Thatcham, Winchester, Andover, Hook
£25k - £30k (DOE)
£25,001 - £30,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a fast-growing agency at an exciting time! You will be working for a leading automotive business consultancy & service provider. The company’s unique insight into the aftersales market allows them to offer a range of sales-increasing services to vehicle manufacturers, repair centre networks and nationwide breakdown organisations.
Office Based – Basingstoke, Newbury, Thatcham, Winchester, Andover, Hook
Salary: £25k – £30k (DOE). Monday – Friday working hours. 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Private Health Care (after 2 years of service).
- As a Graphic Designer, you will meet with the Lead Creative to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
- Select colours, images, text style and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the Lead Creative.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- As a Graphic Designer, you will have excellent IT skills, especially with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Graphic Designer please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3209JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,