Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
Kingswinford, Dudley, Brierley Hill, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Wombourne, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Telford, Oldbury, Smethwick, Walsall, Wednesbury
£35,000 to £50,000 basic DOE, 25 days annual leave, health care, pension, free parking
£25,001 - £30,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
Are you a Graduate Electronics Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity where you can get involved in projects from the concept stage through to development, testing and implementation? If you are then read on!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Electronic Control Systems used in automated manufacturing to include Automated Welding Controls.
Ideally Located: Kingswinford, Dudley, Brierley Hill, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Wombourne, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Telford, Oldbury, Smethwick, Walsall, Wednesbury
Salary: c£20,000 to £30,000 basic DOE, 25 days annual leave, health care, pension, free parking
Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday / 8am – 1pm Friday
As the Graduate Electronics Design Engineer you will be required to:
- To design:
- Hardware for microprocessor and DSP based embedded systems.
- Software for embedded systems using C and assembler
- Software for the PC using assembler, C, Java
- Discrete logic systems, using both standard logic, and programmable types (EPLDs).
- Analogue electronic systems for measurement and control.
- Digital communication systems (Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus, Interbus, Modbus/TCPIP etc).
- Power electronics systems using Thyristors and IGBTs.
- Electrical power systems, control gear and protection.
- Prepare PCB layout
- Product design for enclosures, housings, panel graphics etc).
- To be proficient in the use of CAD
- Prepare drawings and BOMs.
- To Build and test prototypes.
The Candidate: Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
- Will come from an Electronics Design background / Controls Design Background
- Have technical knowledge of electronic control systems
- Be an experienced user of CAD Design Packages such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, Assembler, C and Java
- Be experienced designing electronic components and equipment
- Be experienced looking after projects from conception to delivery
- Be a Design Engineer that is very hands on and able to get involved in other departments and multiple projects
- Have a good understanding of Electronics and Electronic equipment
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Graduate Electronics Design Engineer please forward your CV to Robert Cox, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Robert directly for a conversation about the job.
Robert is an ethical MIRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Robert and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3407RC – Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
Glen Callum Associates are a leading Technical Recruitment Company. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,