Global Business Support Manager
Munich, Freising, Dachau, Fürstenfeldbruck, Starnberg, Germerling, Garching, Erding, Waldkraigburg, Freising, Ausburg, Unterhaching, Vatersetten, Unterscheiβheim
Competitive Package + Car
Competitive / Details on request
As a Senior Recruiter for Glen Callum Associates, I have a vast amount of experience of supporting aftermarket clients from component manufacturers, specialist distributors and trade parts programme providers to source top talent, providing a first class service to candidates with commercial, technical and operations experience. I have 9 years experience of working with key OEM's and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent.
Global Business Support Manager
Automotive Parts Wholesale
A Global Business Support Manager with experience within automotive parts wholesalers and distributors is required to join a leading automotive consultancy, working on behalf of a key vehicle manufacturer to support business and sales strategies for their wholesale parts business.
Ideally located – Munich, Freising, Dachau, Fürstenfeldbruck, Starnberg, Germerling, Garching, Erding, Waldkraigburg, Freising, Ausburg, Unterhaching, Vatersetten, Unterscheiβheim
Salary: Competitive Package + Car
- Provide Global business support for genuine parts sales strategies on behalf of a leading European vehicle manufacturer.
- Develop local sales strategies from global sales strategy framework.
- Support the markets during the set-up and ramp-up phase of developing business with parts wholesalers.
- Market analysis including competitor, pricing structure, distribution structure, existing wholesalers
- Compile business cases for potential markets.
- Strategy development for the wholesale parts business model considering product offering, pricing strategy, etc.
- Implementation plan and timeline
- Setting KPI’s for individual markets
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives through pro-active support of the markets and definition of action plan
- This role will involve regular Global travel.
- Proven, successful experience of working within a sales / business development role either within an automotive parts wholesaler or a supplier to an automotive parts wholesaler.
- Experience of managing large scale programmes.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Global business experience, ideally within the automotive
- Fluency in both German and English
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Global Business Support Manager – Automotive Parts Wholesale please forward your CV in English to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly on +447908893621 for a further chat on the job or email Kayleigh@glencallum.co.uk.
JOB REF 3426KB – Global Support Manager – Automotive Parts Wholesale
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,