General Manager – Bodyshop
Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Dartford, Gravesend, Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham, Crawley, Redhill, United Kingdom
Negotiable, depending on experience, Car, Fuel & Excellent Company Benefits
Competitive / Details on request
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; finding all levels of candidates from drivers all the way up to national sales managers.
General Manager – Bodyshop
Are you an experienced General Manager with leadership abilities to drive a large hi-tech site forward and generate impressive results? Do you have bodyshop experience with prestige vehicles? Do you want to work for one of Europe’s leading Accident Repairer Networks in a company with exciting plans for further expansion?
Ideally located – Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Dartford, Gravesend, Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham, Crawley, Redhill, Sittingbourne
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience, Car, Fuel & Excellent Company Benefits
- Managing a site with c30 employees, 15 of these are in a technical capacity.
- Responsible for the growth & development of the business and will be challenged to exceed profit targets, grow the business and achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
- Responsible for overseeing the whole site and maximising profitability and achieving the operational business plan.
- Effectively controlling and maintaining resources, including stocks and equipment and minimising the risk of financial loss to the company.
- Lead and develop a team in order to create a motivational working environment, aid colleague retention, encourage continuous improvement and promote enhanced performance in colleagues with the ultimate aim to achieving an outstanding customer experience.
- You will be expected to have manufacturer approval experience
- Experience of working on prestige vehicles
- Previous Hi-Tech management and bodyshop background having worked with a similar size team
- Used to managing a large varied team ATA qualified
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of General Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF: 2762JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,