Milton Keynes or Northampton or Bedford
£28K + Hybrid working + Training + Pension
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Fleet Maintenance Controller – Automotive
Are you experienced in either Aftersales, Automotive Repair or Automotive Service Operations with a good grounding in Franchised Dealer networks or Fleet Maintenance ? Do understand the Service and Repair process? Can you communicate effectively with Garage or Automotive Workshop operations efficiently handling customer contact via phone, face to face and email?
The company is a specialist provider of Fleet Maintenance Services for both private and corporate customers. With new ownership driving the business forward, the organisation offers secure employment, excellent training, hybrid flexibility along with a friendly team biased working culture and ongoing future opportunities.
c.£28,000 + Hybrid working week + Training + Pension
Ideal Location: Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire
Here are some of the key personal attributes we are looking for….
- Direct experience in working, serving or managing workloads within Automotive Garage Workshops, Fleet Maintenance or Franchised Dealer Parts & Service.
- Clear & concise communication skills, written and face to face.
- Smart in appearance with an enthusiastic personality.
- Technical skills / understanding of automotive repairs & service.
- Ability to work alone.
- Team player able to integrate into a small friendly team.
- Fully PC literate competently in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent and polite telephone manner.
- High work ethic with a passion for completing tasks and multi-tasking.
Do you want to enjoy career stability & growth in a great working culture?
The role has a great team working culture in a friendly office environment, offering career stability and the chance for career progression over time. Office hours Monday – Friday.
If you think you have what we need:
Please send your CV to our retained recruitment partner Glen Shepherd at Glen Callum Associates Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org / 07977 266309.
JOB REF 3897GS
Glen Callum Associates are a leading International automotive & engineering recruitment specialist, delivering Senior Executive & Management opportunities throughout the world to reach out to us visit www.glencallum.co.uk