Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
£60,000 - £70,000 p.a. +Contributed pension +Family Bupa +10% Bonus +Car Allowance
Competitive / Details on request
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A 1st tier automotive supplier with sites across Europe require a Financial Controller to be responsible for controlling all plant costs and internal controls ensuring all the statutory reporting requirements are met. The ideal candidate will have worked in automotive and CIMA Qualified.
West Midlands – Commutable from Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 p.a. +Contributed pension +Family Bupa +10% Bonus +Car Allowance
- CIMA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Experience in SAP & Hyperion is desirable.
- Accountancy experience in a large manufacturing site is essential.
- Experience of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) internal audit procedures is advantageous.
- Candidates with a good understanding of automotive budgetary plans will be at a distinct advantage.
- Financial competence and a good understanding of all commercial aspects relating to a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Working closely with the Senior Operations and Commercial Management teams you will ensure the plant remains profitable and will drive cost saving through economic efficiency.
- You will have full responsibility for income statement, balance sheet and review of cash flow statement.
- Control of the plant’s earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization. (EBITDA)
- You will work closely with the plant’s commercial teams maintaining full control of the bill of materials (BOM).
- Work closely with the Senior Operational Management to review financial trend reports and forecast future spend.
- Prepare and review 5-year plans – EBITDA and capital expenditure (CAPEX)
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Financial Controller please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3052GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,