Shirley, Birmingham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Rugby
£50,000 - £60,000 p.a. +10% Bonus +Car Allowance +Pension
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
An automotive component manufacturer with sites across Europe require a Finance Manager to work closely with all the plants in the group preparing and reporting the monthly and annual accounts and help with the implementation of new finance and accounting systems and processes. The ideal candidate will have previously worked for one of the ‘big 4’ accounting firms and have a strong background in auditing.
Location: Solihull – commutable from Shirley, Birmingham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Rugby.
Package: £50,000 – £60,000 p.a. +10% Bonus +Car Allowance +Pension
- A qualified accountant with public accounting training from the big 4 accountancy firms such as PWC, Deloitte, KPMG and Ernst Young.
- Experience in financial auditing is essential to this position
- Experience of working with an international group dealing with accounting topics remotely from the wider team and in person.
- Experience in the implementation of controls and processes.
- A track record in maintaining internal and external reporting processes, meeting forecasts and budgets.
- Able to articulate information clearly to all levels of seniority including non-finance members of the Senior Management Team.
- Prepare month end and annual finance reporting.
- Perform controlling activities for the UK SG&A costs, ensuring costs are correctly recharged to and from other sites within the group.
- Auditing internal and external processes.
- Manage processing of general ledger transactions.
- Review the groups balance sheet and income statement results and provide explanations for significant movements based on thresholds.
- Develop and deliver a robust accounting system.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets for assigned ledger.
- Assist with the completion of special projects which will include system implementation.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner or Finance Director and you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3172GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,