Finance Business Manager
Midlands - Office based, commutable from Stoke on Trent, Derby, Ashbourne, Alton, Uttoxeter, Stafford, Burton upon Trent, Stone, Leek, Rugeley, Swadlincote, Castle Donington, Cannock, Matlock, Tamworth
Competitive + benefits
Competitive / Details on request
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Finance Business Manager
Automotive Dealer Network
A qualified Dealership Accountant is required to join the dealer development team of a leading vehicle manufacturer. The Business Manager will monitor and develop performance and profitability throughout the network. We are seeking a candidate with experience of operating within automotive, commercial vehicle, construction machinery, agricultural machinery or marine dealers.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a leading vehicle manufacturer working closely with their dealer network to achieve improved performance.
West Midlands – Office based, Commutable from Stoke on Trent, Derby, Ashbourne, Alton, Uttoxeter, Stafford, Burton upon Trent, Stone, Leek, Rugeley, Swadlincote, Castle Donington, Cannock, Matlock, Tamworth
££Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Hold a professional Accountancy qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar.
- Experience of both Performance Management and Risk Management.
- You will be able to produce financial reports and manage investment appraisals.
- A familiarity with dealer management accounts and understand the dealership business model; this could be automotive, commercial vehicle, construction machinery, agricultural machinery or marine.
- Proven results in dealership turnaround.
- You will have a commercial
- The ability to read, interpret and analyse financial data is essential.
- Confident and professional, you will be able to challenge views and ideas while remaining diplomatic.
- This role is office based with the requirement for national and international travel.
The Finance Business Manager / Dealership Accountant will report to the General Manager – Dealer Development, working on a national and international scale to improve financial performance and profitability.
- Support the implementation of dealer composites.
- Manage the development of business planning, forecasting and balance scorecards.
- Identify areas where performance can be improved, investigate causes of poor performance and work with dealers to develop plans to improve financial performance and profitability.
- Work with dealers and the Global dealer development team to monitor success of recovery plans.
- Identify best practice and share throughout the global network.
- Conduct ad-hoc financial reviews and exercises on profitability and viability.
- Deliver training to dealers and colleagues.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Finance Business Manager / Dealership Accountant job, please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for further details.
JOB REF 3567KB
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,