Field Service Engineer – Heavy Duty Capital Equipment
Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Sheffield
Competitive + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Competitive / Details on request
A Senior Consultant with 14 years Recruitment experience including 10 years in Engineering and Technical Recruitment.
Specialist sectors include Plastic Injection Moulding, Precision Engineering, Logistics and FMCG Manufacturing.
Field Service Engineer
Heavy Duty Capital Equipment
We are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer to carry out service calls on a preventative and reactive basis for a pioneer and Original Equipment Manufacturer in the field of clay working machinery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Field Service Engineer to join the team of a growing business that can offer career development for the right candidate. If you have previous experience in a service or maintenance role, have worked on mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems then we want to talk to you.
Wakefield, commutable from – Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Sheffield and surrounding areas. Candidates from further afield who are prepared to stay away from home during the week as required will also be considered.
Salary – Competitive + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Reporting directly to the Service Manager as the Field Service Engineer you will:
- Focus heavily on attending customer sites to conduct both preventive and reactive maintenance on a range of clay working equipment.
- Be required to support in the installation and commissioning of machines on customers’ sites as required.
- Ensure your work is of the highest quality while remaining compliant with health and safety standards
The ideal candidate will come from a Field Service or Maintenance background.
- Ideally apprentice-trained or with engineering qualifications.
- You will possess a solid understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, specifically, Hydraulic and Mechanical clutch assemblies.
- Experience of preventative and reactive service and repair on clay preparation machinery including; Box Feeders, Grinding Mills, Mixers and Extruders will also be considered desirable.
- You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to discuss technical matters with customers in a clear and personable manner.
If this you, apply today
To apply for the position of Field Service Engineer please forward your CV to Karen Smith, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Karen directly for a further chat on the job.
3257KS – Field Service Engineer
Glen Callum Associates is a leading Engineering, Automotive and Technical recruitment agency for Engineering, Manufacturing and Operational positions.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,