(Circa up to £38K) basic + Over time + bonus + expense account + vehicle + pension
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Field Service Engineer
Electro Mechanical Equipment
Salary guide (Circa up to £38K) basic + Over time + bonus + expense account + vehicle + pension
We are looking to recruit a committed Mechanical Engineer / Mechanically biased Field Service Engineer to commission, install, service and repair a comprehensive range of industrial precision pressing equipment for the manufacturing sector. We are keen to hear from individuals with experience in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering combined with a hands on approach to service and repair work ideally gained within a manufacturing environment.
Company culture & investment:
The service engineering team are considered “best in class” within the industry and are the heartbeat of the organisation. Therefore the successful applicant will enjoy 1st class hotel accommodation and overnight expenses when away from home, ongoing on the job technical training, combined with continuous personal development.
Flexibility and freedom to roam
This job requires total flexibility and will sometimes require extensive travel, largely here in the UK, but also occasionally across other parts of the globe. So we need individuals that are technically adept and confident in dealing with technical challenges off site. Along with a flexible and free approach to travel.
The must haves
Do you have the 5 basics of what we are looking for?
- Experience of working on mechanical equipment within the manufacturing, industrial or engineering sector.
- Ability and interest in rebuilding mechanical machinery along with an ability to investigate and diagnose problems.
- A HNC / HND level or above in mechanical engineering or an electrical engineering discipline.
- Great attitude with a flexible approach towards solving problems and getting the job done.
- Logical thinker, smart in appearance and excellent people and communication skills.
Want to meet the employer?
We will be conducting short 15 minute bite sized sessions online with the organisations MD. To be considered please send your CV to our retained recruiter Glen Shepherd or contact us below.