Field Sales Representative
Stoke or Manchester and surrounding
£25,000 - £28,000K OTE, Basic 21K + Bonus + Car + Benefits
£25,001 - £30,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Field Sales Representative / Technical Sales Demonstrator
Do you work in the Automotive Aftermarket Sector as a Vehicle Technician, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Body Work Repair, Windscreen Replacement and would like to transfer your skills to become a Technical Field Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Business Development Manager?
You will be working for an established and successful business, using your knowledge and experience selling the equipment, tools and consumables that you use every day into specialist Automotive Body Repair garages and Workshops.
Ideally Located to cover Stoke / Manchester – Stoke on Trent, Manchester, Crewe, Warrington, Liverpool, Chester, Buxton, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Cheadle, Hyde, Dukinfield, Glossop, High Peak, Stalybridge, Newcastle Under Lyme, Leek, Uttoxeter, Stone, Stafford, Salford, Sale, Nantwich, Tarporley, Winsford, Middlewich, Sandbach, Congleton, Frodsham, Runcorn, Widnes, St Helens, Newton Le Willows, Lymm, Altrincham, Knutsford, Bootle, Prescot, Ormskirk, Deeside, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Holywell, Birkenhead, Preston, Wallasey, Wirral, Neston, Ellesmere Port
Salary – £25K to £28K OTE – £21K Basic – Company Car + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
- Good technical knowledge of Car Body Work and Repair
- Ideally have experience repairing Car Body Work, Paint Spraying, windscreen repair and replacement or be a Vehicle Technician, Car Mechanic
- Maybe already have some sales experience or have the personality to be able to sell
- Good communication skills and a keen sense to negotiate and close deals
- A genuine interest in cars, body work, paint work and the Automotive sector
- Able to develop new and existing accounts to grow turnover and profit.
- Demonstrate technical products highlighting the features and benefits.
- Promote new lines.
- Build customer loyalty by creating strong relationships.
To apply for this Technical Sales Demonstrator / Field Sales Representative role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,