Key Account Manager – Industrial Cables
Milan, Bergamo, Como, Brescia, Cremona, Busto Arisizio, Novara, Vercelli, Pavia, Alessandria, Piacenza, Brescia, Monza, Legnano, Lodi, Ghislarengo
Competitive Package + Excellent Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Competitive / Details on request
I have 9 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent.
Key Account Manager
Industrial Cable industry
A Technical Key Account Manager is required to join a Global manufacturer of industrial consumables, working within their industrial cable business unit. The Technical Key Account Manager will manage and develop existing major accounts whilst also developing further business throughout Europe.
Our ideal candidate will have a technical background in the cable industry coupled with commercial experience.
Home Based –ideal location Milan, Bergamo, Como, Brescia, Cremona, Busto Arisizio, Novara, Vercelli, Pavia, Alessandria, Piacenza, Brescia, Monza, Legnano, Lodi, Ghislarengo
€Competitive + Excellent Bonus, Car allowance and Benefits
- Become the primary point of contact for new and existing high-value key account customers in the industrial cable industry throughout Europe.
- Build strategic customer relationships, utilising technical product knowledge to influence and guide customers from design stage.
- Benchmark company product offerings against competitors, tracking and communicating competitor activity and development.
- Develop a successful new business pipeline through a clear and targeted business plan.
- Lead and manage customer development projects working with cross-functional teams to ensure ‘on-time’ and ‘right fist time’ outcomes.
- Provide strong customer and market business cases to develop successful cable business unit product ranges.
- Fluent Italian and English language skills are essential. French and Spanish would be advantageous.
- Key for this opportunity is a background in the industrial cables industry, ideally previously working within a technical role.
- Coupled with commercial experience and the ability to increase customer network and sales.
- Previously operated within a multi-national business.
- First class presentation skills.
Apply in Confidence:
Should you wish to be considered for the role of Key Account Manager, please apply by forwarding your CV, in English, to Kayleigh Bradley, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF: 3439KB Technical Key Account Manager – Industrial Cables
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,