European Export Sales Manager
United Kingdom, Birmingham, Manchester, London, Milton Keynes, Oxford
£55000 - £70000
£60,001 - £80,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Export Sales Manager / European Sales Manager
Are you an Export Sales Manager with extensive experience in the Automotive and especially the Automotive Aftermarket sector?
This role is working for an established business whose offices are located near Birmingham but have a real international presence in the specialist parts sector of the Automotive and Automotive Aftermarket industry.
As Export Sales Manager your role will be to manage and bring on board new customers from around Europe. This role requires you to travel around Europe as and when required to attend meetings with existing and potential new European customers.
For this role you will need to be well organised, ideally experienced in European sales, prepared to travel and stay away from home.
For this role you can be based from home anywhere in the UK, but as well as European travel you must be prepared to attend the office in Birmingham as and when required.
Ideally Located – United Kingdom, Birmingham, Manchester, London, Milton Keynes, Oxford
Salary – £55,000 to £70,000 dependant on experience + Bonus + Car + Pension + Benefits
The Candidate & Role:
- Demonstrate an Automotive / Automotive aftermarket background
- Experienced in corporate sales / export sales / european sales / international sales
- Travel around Europe to attend meetings with existing and potential new customers
- Able to negotiate and gain approval with international buying groups
- Analyse and monitor a customer buying trend and buying performance
- Motivated to achieve targets and budgetary requirements
- Play an integral part in organising and attending stands for International Trade Shows
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – phone, face to face, email, Video conferencing
- Well organised, self-managing and motivated
- Fully computer literate
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Export Sales Manager / European Sales Manager role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,