Electro Mechanical Technician
Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Northampton, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bletchley, Aylesbury
£21,000 - £23,000 p.a. dependent on experience +Pension +Health shield +Childcare vouchers
£20,001 - £25,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
Electro Mechanical Technician
An Electro Mechanical Technician is required for a worldwide provider of Electrical and Mechanical Equipment. You will be involved in the assembly, wiring and testing of the product. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in production and hold a minimum of NVQ level 3 in an electro/mechanical discipline.
Oxfordshire – commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Northampton, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bletchley, Aylesbury
Package: £21,000 – £23,000 p.a. dependent on experience +Pension +Health shield +Childcare vouchers
- Educated to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in an electro/mechanical discipline.
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and previous experience in mechanical assembly.
- Previous experience in wiring, testing and the use of hand tools.
- A forklift truck license and Banksman training in desirable.
- Previous experience operating milling machines is advantageous.
- You will read engineering and electrical drawings, produce sub-assemblies and identify any problems with build and feedback to your supervisor following the appropriate process.
- You will install wiring where required and install pneumatic piping to the mechanical products.
- You will assist periodically on world-wide installations. Advanced notice will be given and periods will not exceed 2 weeks.
Apply in Confidence
If you are an Electrical Technician, Mechatronic Technician, Electro Mechanical Technican and you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3114GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,