Kingswinford, Dudley, Brierley Hill, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Wombourne, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Telford, Oldbury, Smethwick, Walsall, Wednesbury
£35,000 to £50,000 basic DOE, 25 days annual leave, health care, pension, free parking
£40,001 - £60,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to join a UK based manufacturer with a successful 50-year history in designing, developing and manufacturing electronic control units used in the Automated Welding Sector.
This role is only available due to the current employees pending retirement after a long and rewarding career with this global market leading company.
Ideally Located: Kingswinford, Dudley, Brierley Hill, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Wombourne, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Telford, Oldbury, Smethwick, Walsall, Wednesbury
Salary: c£35,000 to £50,000 basic DOE, 25 days annual leave, health care, pension, free parking
Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday / 8am – 1pm Friday
- To design and develop electronic equipment used to control automated manufacturing / automated welding machinery
- To design hardware for microprocessor and DSP based embedded systems
- To design software for embedded systems
- To design analogue electronic systems for control and measurement
- To play a key role in the development of new product
- To advice / liaise other departments on the procurement of required specialist parts and components
- To be involved and take projects from conception through to completion and delivery
- Will come from a strong Design Engineering background
- Have technical knowledge of industrial control systems
- Be an experienced user of Design Packages such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, Assembler, C and Java
- Be experienced designing electronic components and equipment
- Be experienced looking after projects from conception to delivery
- Be a Design Engineer that is very hands on and able to get involved in other departments and multiple projects
- Have a good understanding of Electronics and Electronic equipment
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Design & Development Engineer please forward your CV to Robert Cox, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Robert directly for a conversation about the job.
Robert is an ethical MIRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Robert and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3407RC – Design & Development Engineer
Glen Callum Associates are a leading Technical Recruitment Company. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,