Customer Support Representative – French Speaking – Essex
Ideal location – ESSEX - Maldon, Chelmsford, Witham, Braintree, Harlow, Great Dunmow, Bishop’s Stortford, Halstead, Colchester, Romford, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Brentwood,
£20,001 - £25,000
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Customer Support Representative – French speaking
A Customer Support Representative is required to join a leading technology provider with the aim of strengthening customer relationships and providing 1st and 2nd line support to clients in English and French.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in a 1st or 2nd line helpdesk role or within a customer support role and effectively build solid customer relationships coupled with Fluent French and English language skills.
Ideal location – Maldon, Chelmsford, Witham, Braintree, Harlow, Great Dunmow, Bishop’s Stortford, Halstead, Colchester, Romford, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Brentwood,
Salary starting from £24,000 + benefits
- Support a wide customer base via telephone and email in English and French.
- Ensure quality support to customers in line with defined SLA’s.
- Take 1st line responsibility for troubleshooting issues that arise.
- Liaise with the wider team to ensure issues more complex are resolved.
- Communicate key dates to customers including release schedules, test periods, etc.
- Undertake ongoing process improvements to increase the effectiveness of the helpdesk.
- Maintain and develop work instructions for all productionised processes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring scheduled processes run correctly.
- Development and maintenance of release notes, user guides and provide translations when required
- Assist in the management and delivery of product training and training materials.
- Production of statistical reports for internal and external purposes.
- Our ideal candidate will be business fluent in both French and English (written and spoken).
- Proven experience in a customer support, customer helpdesk or telephone-based customer service role is required.
- A ‘people person’ that can quickly and effectively become a trusted partner to customers.
- First-class interpersonal and communication skills are a must for this role.
- Strong Microsoft Office
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Customer Support Representative / Helpdesk representative – French Speaking job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3706KB Customer Support / Helpdesk Representative – French language
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive sector on a Global scale.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,