Customer Service Sales Administrator
Westminster, Wembley, Watford, Uxbridge, Twickenham, Heathrow, Greenford, Hounslow, United Kingdom
£28-30k + Contributory Pension Scheme
£25,001 - £30,000
With almost 25 years Technical Engineering recruitment experience, I handle most of Glen Callum’s Tier 1 and Tier 2 roles, recruiting Production, Design, Quality, Sales, Lean, Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma Professionals.
Customer Service Sales Administrator
A leading automotive manufacturing business operative in the commercial vehicle, PSV, agricultural and construction machinery, aftermarket, parts sectors are keen to appoint an efficient and organised individual with a strong work ethic and professional approach to deal with several existing OE customers.
Ideally located – Westminster, Wembley, Watford, Uxbridge, Twickenham, Heathrow, Greenford, Hounslow
Salary £28-30k + Contributory Pension Scheme
- Process customer orders & delivery schedules by telephone, fax, EDI or e-mail, raise order acknowledgments, despatch notes and invoices by use of MRP Systems.
- Enter customer pricing on to MRP system from Area Sales Manager quotations.
- Progress customer requirements from order receipt or scheduled demands through to customer acceptance and delivery.
- Liaise with customers demand by written, verbal and physical interface (visits may be necessary, some possibly overseas).
- Prepare price data spread sheets, quotations and other documentation to support Area Sales Manager
- Maintain orderly customer correspondence files.
- Attend daily meetings with Manufacturing, Logistics and Warehouse Departments to manage and satisfy customer demand. Inform Logistics department and Sales Managers of significant changes in customer demand.
- Support Aftermarket Customer Service team. Some flexi-time is required to take orders up to 5:30pm and occasional overtime may be necessary from time to time.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a busy office environment with minimum supervision.
- Manage customers in an efficient, professional and courteous manner, sometimes under difficult circumstances.
- Work proactively to solve issues with customer demand.
- Co-operate with work colleagues and work as part of a team.
- Be computer literate being able to use and create Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint files.
- Have good timekeeping, working efficiently and in a tidy manner.
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be desirable but certainly not essential.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Customer Service Sales Administrator please forward your CV to Gary Horwood, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Gary directly for a further chat on the job.
Gary is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Gary and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2753GH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,