Parts Sales Advisor – Automotive Parts
Shrewsbury, Bayston hill, Telford, Much Wenlock, Oswestry, Welshpool
c£18,500k Basic, Yearly Bonus, Pension
£15,000 - £20,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
Parts Sales Advisor
Working for an importer, stockist and distributor of stored energy products, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Automotive Parts Sales Advisor to join a growing team, supporting both branch activities and central distribution.
Salary: c£18,500k Basic, Yearly Bonus, Pension
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm or 8:30am – 5:30pm
Commutable From: Shrewsbury, Telford, Battlefield, Albrighton, Uffington, Upton Magna
- As a Parts Sales Advisor, you will be handling customer telephone enquiries and processing sales orders
- Assisting in resolving customer issues, documenting these and escalating to the Branch Manager
- Providing product and technical information, together with advice to customers in respect of warranty process
- Assist customers on product returns invoice queries and future requirements
- Sales order processing and raising credit / debit notes
- Scheduling freight forwarders for palletised collections
- Receipting stock to inventory
- Supporting quarterly fully physical stock takes
- Serving customers on sales counter
- A progressive role that would suit someone with an automotive parts background from either a motor factor or dealer
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated
- Good telephone manner
- Extremely flexible
- Able to demonstrate an ability to deal confidently with difficult situations
- Fully supportive of organisational policies and procedures
- Possess excellent communication skills
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Parts Sales Advisor please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3212JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,