Country Sales Manager – Ireland
Roscommon, Longford, Offaly, Kildare, Carlow, Dublin, Laois, Wicklow, Meath, Westmeath, Cavan, Leitrim, Monaghan, Louth
€45k - €50k + car & benefits, mobile phone, laptop
As director of Glen Callum Associates, I have a vast amount of experience of supporting aftermarket clients from component manufacturers, specialist distributors and trade parts programme providers to source top talent, providing a first class service to candidates with commercial, technical and operations experience.
Country Sales Manager – Ireland (Republic & The North)
Are you an experienced Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Regional Sales Manager with an excellent pedigree in developing sales within the automotive aftermarket, agricultural machinery & spare parts market or wider aftermarket parts distribution channels throughout Ireland?
Ireland: Ideal location – Midlands & North
(Roscommon, Longford, Offaly, Kildare, Carlow, Dublin, Laois, Wicklow, Meath, Westmeath, Cavan, Leitrim, Monaghan, Louth)
Circa €45k – €50k + car & benefits, mobile phone, laptop
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Face to face field sales & selling experience of selling through distributors and distributor networks.
- Knowledge of the Irish automotive aftermarket, agricultural machinery / agricultural equipment or sales experience selling to large garage workshop end users.
- Good knowledge of Irish motor factors on a regional / national scale or large automotive component distributors would be distinctly interesting.
- Exceptionally well organised, presentable with clear and decisive communication skills.
- Well connected and able to identify and secure additional sales opportunities.
- PC literate able to prepare and delivery bespoke and corporate presentations.
- Prepared to travel extensively throughout the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Must have excellent negotiation and people handling skills.
- Be able to liaise, motivate and influence internal teams and colleagues.
- Motivated to work towards and achieve sales targets.
- Organised with the ability to manage your own time effectively.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Area Sales Manager / Account Manager / Business Development Manager keen to work for a leading pan-European business in developing the Irish automotive and allied markets.
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for the position in confidence please send your current and updated CV TO Glen Shepherd, Director Automotive at Glen Callum Associates Ltd
JOB REF 3365GS Country Sales Manager – Ireland
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,