Controls Engineer – Electro Mechanical Equipment
Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Oxford, Aylesbury, Northampton.
£42,000 - £48,000 p.a. +Benefits
£40,001 - £60,000
As one of Glen Callum’s Senior Consultants I recruit for a wide range of roles; however, I specialise in dealing with OEM, Vehicle Manufacturer and Aftermarket clients, finding fantastic engineering, sales, marketing and product management candidates.
A global supplier of electro mechanical equipment requires a Controls Engineer to create controls software on the commissioning of capital equipment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in automated systems and PLC programming.
Location: Banbury – Commutable from Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Oxford, Aylesbury, Northampton.
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000 p.a. +Benefits
- Educated to a minimum of apprentice trained.
- HNC, HND, MEng or BEng is advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of industrial/automated systems.
- An understanding of the principals for control systems management.
- Experience in PLC and SCADA software programming is essential.
- Willingness to travel in the role.
- You will commission controls software at the R&D facility and occasionally worldwide.
- Hold commissioning site meetings and progress reviews.
- Give first hand training of the system to the customer.
- Develop the control software from the UK facility.
- Test all the software prior to dispatch.
- Actively look at new ways to streamline commission and give the customer a better experience.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Controls Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, PLC Programmer, Electrical Engineer or Automation Engineer and you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3162KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,