Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Oxford, Aylesbury, Northampton.
£42,000 - £48,000 p.a. +Benefits
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A global supplier of electro mechanical equipment requires a Controls Engineer to create controls software on the commissioning of capital equipment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in automated systems and PLC programming.
Location: Banbury – Commutable from Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Oxford, Aylesbury, Northampton.
Salary: £42,000 – £48,000 p.a. +Benefits
- Educated to a minimum of apprentice trained.
- HNC, HND, MEng or BEng is advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of industrial/automated systems.
- An understanding of the principals for control systems management.
- Experience in PLC and SCADA software programming is essential.
- Willingness to travel in the role.
- You will commission controls software both remotely and on sites worldwide.
- Hold commissioning site meetings and progress reviews.
- Give first hand training of the system to the customer.
- Develop the control software from the UK facility.
- Test all the software prior to dispatch.
- Actively look at new ways to streamline commission and give the customer a better experience.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Controls Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, PLC Programmer, Electrical Engineer or Automation Engineer and you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3162GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,