£20-24K + overtime + 4 day week (night or day shift to suit)
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
CNC Machine Operators
Are you a CNC Machine Operative / General Machinist that’s looking for a new role?
I am looking for 6 Full Time CNC Machine Operators with the capability to oversee and monitor CNC Lathes and CNC Mills / CNC Milling Machines. You don’t need any CNC Programming or CNC Setting experience as all this is taken care of by experienced CNC Setters and Programmers.
The experience required is to monitor the machines, basic visual inspections, take basic measurements using specialist gauges and callipers, debur / deburr rough edges and neatly box / pack the finished components ready for shipping.
The company has a variety of CNC Milling Machines and CNC Lathes to include some Sliding Head Machines. All their machines are running either FANUC or Heidenhain Controls Software.
Northampton – in commutable distance of Dallington, Brackmills, Duston, Upton, Abington, Kingsthorpe Hollow, Kingsthorpe, Hunsbury Hill, Spinney Hill, Cottarville, Wellingborough, Towcester, East Hunsbury, Hardingstone, Blackthorn, Brackley, Wooton, Denton, Rothersthorpe, Great Billing
Salary – £20K to £24K DOE – 39hr week Mon to Thurs, Friday Overtime if wanted, Night or Day Shift to Suit, Pension, Annual leave, Shift Allowance (nights)
- Experience monitoring CNC Milling Machines or CNC Lathes preferred
- Experience in other Engineering Sectors considered – Press Brake, Fabrication, Welding, Laser Cutting etc
- Must be technically minded with good common sense
- Good work ethic
- Must be a team player
- Ideally be able to use basic measuring equipment such as Callipers and Gauges
- Ideally be able to finish / debur components by hand
- Be able to visually inspect components at the beginning, during, end of production cycle and report any issues
- Able to accurately, neatly and carefully pack finished components ensuring no damage occurs
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this CNC Machine Operators role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Job Ref: 3682RC – CNC Machine Operator
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here