Business Development Manager – South West
Field Based - Ideal location - South West, South Wales, Somerset, Berkshire, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire, Dorset, Exeter, Plymouth, Devon, Cornwall, Berkshire
£40-45K + Commission+ Car + Pension + Employee assistance program
£40,001 - £60,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager
Are you an experienced, motivated and career focused Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager with knowledge of selling specialist product into sectors such as Materials Handling / Forklift Truck / Leisure / Marine and Automotive?
A well-established specialist product manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a sales professional with the ability to bring in new business but also build relationships and manage existing customers accounts.
Ideal location – South West, South Wales, Somerset, Berkshire, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire, Dorset, Exeter, Plymouth, Devon, Cornwall, Berkshire
Salary – £40K to £45K DOE + Commission, Car, pension, Mobile Phone, Laptop, employee assistance program
- Professional Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager with the ability to sell Technical Products / Technical Solutions.
- Must have excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and verbal.
- Able to identify key opportunities and network effectively.
- Experience of working within a commercial, customer facing role is beneficial.
- Experienced at conducting face to face customer meetings.
- Able to liaise, motivate and influence internal teams and colleagues.
- Motivated to work towards and achieving sales targets.
- Organised with the ability to manage own time.
- As an Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Account Manager you will manage new and existing business within the South West.
- Develop and build company client base through effective communication and account management.
- Identify new business / decision makers.
- Develop existing customers and accounts.
- Manage and attend client visits and meetings.
- Attend trade shows / exhibitions / networking events.
- Offer customers advice and support.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure reporting data is correct.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager please forward your CV to Robert Cox, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd Robert@glencallum.co.uk or call Rob directly on 07398204832 for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3702RC – Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,