Business Development Manager – Automotive
Dundee, Perth, St Andrews, Arbroath, Alyth, Kirkcaldy, Montrose, Aberdeen, Ellon, Stonehaven, Inverurie, United Kingdom
£25K - £30K per annum + Bonus + Car + Pension + Benefits
£25,001 - £30,000
As a recruiting resource specialist, I am dedicated in providing the best possible experience for candidates and clients, at present I particularly focus on recruiting salespeople for major VM’s, aftermarket companies and also distributor networks.
Business Development Manager – Automotive Aftermarket Parts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager / Field Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager to join the trade parts operation of a leading automotive manufacturer. We are seeking a strong Relationship Builder with excellent vehicle parts knowledge to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers whilst providing a great customer service experience.
Field based role – Ideal location – Dundee, Perth, St Andrews, Arbroath, Alyth, Kirkcaldy, Montrose, Aberdeen, Ellon, Stonehaven, Inverurie
Salary £25K – £30K per annum + Bonus + Car + Pension + Benefits
Reporting to the Centre Manager the Business Development Manager will be accountable for achieving sales targets for the customer base in a defined territory. Developing strong relationships with customers whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- This position would suit an experienced Sales Development Manager who is looking for a new challenge and to further their career with an automotive manufacturer.
- Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has a proven track record in achieving sales targets in a B2B environment.
- Show a passion for providing a great customer service
- Performance orientated with proven selling and negotiation skills.
- A strong communicator with the ability to influence.
- The ability to initiate, build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ensure target KPI’s and sales targets are achieved.
- Plan and implement promotional activities.
- Working closely alongside the Sales Manager, assist the Parts Sales Executives with their customer set visits and call objectives.
- Identify potential new customer accounts within your given territory.
- Monitor delivery schedules allowing you to maintain and improve service levels.
- Attend weekly first line management meetings and report on sales and marketing activity Vs performance.
- Ensure you are adequately trained including: Product knowledge, market awareness, competitor activity and pricing.
- Ensure compliance with business standards and processes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager / Territory Manager / Area Sales Manager to join a leading automotive manufacturer group and become part of a highly successful and motivated team.
If you are interested in the role of Business Development Manager, please email your current CV to Tom Gould of Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,