Business Data Analyst – Automotive
Berkshire ,Thatcham, Hungerford, Whitchurch, Newbury, Basingstoke, Andover, Marlborough, Wantage, Didcot, Reading, Wokingham, Hook
£30,000 – 37,000 + Benefits
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 9 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent.
Business Data Analyst
An opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst / Business Analyst with a knowledge of Microsoft SSRS and SQL to join a leading automotive consultancy, operating on an international scale and working with major car manufacturers. The Business Data Analyst will support decision makers within the business through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and accurate reporting of trends and insights. Previous automotive experience is preferable.
Office Based, commutable from – Thatcham, Hungerford, Whitchurch, Newbury, Basingstoke, Andover, Marlborough, Wantage, Didcot, Reading, Wokingham, Hook
Salary: £30,000 – 37,000 + Benefits
- Interpret business and customer data, analysing the results to provide ongoing, accurate reporting.
- Develop data analytics and other strategies to optimise efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and provide insights into performance and opportunities.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvements with existing reporting methods.
- Leverage expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques to drive process efficiencies.
- Proven experience of supporting management teams through manipulating and analysing business data is a must for this role.
- A degree, or equivalent, in the areas of business, statistics or computer science is advantageous.
- A working knowledge of reporting packages, particularly Microsoft SSRS is required.
- You should be experienced with SQL databases.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience within the automotive industry is required coupled with the ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business and its clients.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automotive Business Data Analyst please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3434KB – Automotive Business Data Analyst
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,