Business Data Analyst – Automotive
Thatcham, Hungerford, Whitchurch, Newbury, Basingstoke, Andover, Marlborough, Wantage, Didcot, Reading, Wokingham, Hook
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Business Data Analyst
An opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst / Business Analyst with a knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL to join a leading automotive consultancy, operating on a European scale and working with major car manufacturers. The Business Data Analyst will support decision makers within the business through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and accurate reporting of trends and insights.
Office Based, commutable from – Thatcham, Hungerford, Whitchurch, Newbury, Basingstoke, Andover, Marlborough, Wantage, Didcot, Reading, Wokingham, Hook
Salary: up to £36,000
- Interpret business and customer data, analysing the results to provide ongoing, accurate reporting.
- Develop data analytics and other strategies to optimise efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and provide insights into performance and opportunities.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvements with existing reporting methods.
- Leverage expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques to drive process efficiencies.
- Proven experience of supporting management teams through manipulating and analysing business data is a must for this role.
- A degree, or equivalent, in the areas of business, statistics or computer science is advantageous.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a necessity for this position.
- A working knowledge of reporting and visualisation packages, particularly Microsoft SSRS and Power BI is required.
- You should be experienced with SQL databases.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience within the automotive industry is advantageous but not essential.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Business Data Analyst please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3482KB – Business Data Analyst
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,