Automotive Project and Applications Engineer
St Albans, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Luton, Harlow, Enfield, Harrow, Dunstable, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Hitchin
£36,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits Package
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Automotive Project & Applications Engineer
A Project & Applications Engineer is required to join the UK team of a Global automotive parts manufacturer, supplying major OEM’s.
The Automotive Project Engineer will provide engineering and commercial support to Ford of Europe. Our ideal candidate will have experience of working within a tier 1 manufacturer or automotive OEM combined with knowledge of vehicle electronics.
Ideal location – St Albans, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Luton, Harlow, Enfield, Harrow, Dunstable, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Hitchin
Salary circa £36,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits Package
- Our ideal candidate will be educated in Mechanical, Production or Automotive Engineering.
- Previously worked within a tier 1 manufacturer or OEM is essential.
- You should have a strong knowledge and understanding of NPI, in particular PPAP / ANPQP processes.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Vehicle Electronics or ignition product experience is highly desirable.
- Experience of Automotive R&D and manufacturing engineering principles.
- You should be a strong communicator with previous experience in a customer facing role and the ability to present ideas effectively.
- The purpose of the Automotive Applications Engineer is to provide effective project, engineering and technical support to Ford.
- Lead the new product introduction (NPI) and design/process change (DC)
- Coordinate customer packaging and part approval (PPAP).
- Obtain necessary customer approvals for production requirements.
- Identify new and repeat business opportunities.
- Provide support to cross-functional business areas.
- Maintain customer satisfaction for product quality and project deliverables.
- Support ISO/TS/IATF
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a background in Automotive Project and Applications Engineering to join a renowned brand!
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Automotive Project and Applications Engineer job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat and introduction to the job.
JOB REF 3544KB – Automotive Project Engineer
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,