Automotive Parts Sales Representative – Japan
Japan - Field Based – Ideal location – Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama, Hiroshima, Yono, Sendai
Competitive / Details on request
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Automotive Parts Sales Representative
An Automotive Parts Sales Representative with experience of operating in the automotive aftermarket is required to increase sales of genuine parts on behalf of a key vehicle manufacturer.
Japan – Field Based – Ideal location – Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama, Hiroshima, Yono, Sendai
- Develop, nurture and grow trade parts sales on behalf of franchised dealers in within your area.
- Identify and bring on-board new independent repairers.
- Implement point of sale activities, distribute marketing and promotional
- Visit new and existing independent repairers in the capacity of a spare parts consultant to reinforce and increase trade parts sales.
- Provide training to personnel within independent repairers.
- Support aftermarket customers by providing product and price information and emphasise the advantages of using genuine parts.
- Develop and collect local market intelligence and customer information and report this to the National Independent Aftermarket Manager.
- Implement improvement measures to ensure a first-class trade parts operation, ensure competitive logistics and delivery solutions are available as well as support functions such as warranty claims handling and technical support.
- You should have experience of the automotive parts market, preferably aftermarket or aftersales.
- A proven sales
- Experience of working for either a vehicle manufacturer or vehicle dealership within trade parts would be an advantage.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automotive Aftermarket Area Sales Manager job please forward your CV in English to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3707KB Automotive Parts Sales Representative Japan
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,