Automotive Electrician – Automotive / Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket lighting
West Midlands, Walsall, Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Lichfield, Tamworth
£29-34k OTE + benefits
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 40 years’ experience in the Automotive parts retail and distribution sectors. I have worked for Glen Callum Associates for 14 years and pride myself in providing an excellent service to candidates and Aftermarket and OEM clients.
Automotive Electrician – Automotive Aftermarket
An experienced Auto Electrician is required to join the team within an Automotive / Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket lighting / wiring harness manufacturer based in the West Midlands.
Our client is an independent forward thinking Automotive Aftermarket company, who have an exciting product portfolio with huge potential to grow existing and new business. They have a well-developed range and have the ability to design and launch new lines through their manufacturing facilities
Due to the growth of the business there is a requirement for an Auto Electrician to oversee production of Wiring Harnesses and associated lighting products
£29-34k OTE + benefits
Ideally: West Midlands, Walsall, Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Lichfield, Tamworth
Your job is to supervise the production of wiring harnesses and to liaise with customers on their product requirements and assist with creating and understanding wiring diagrams.
The ideal candidate will have an Auto Electrical repair or vehicle electrical lighting production background.
- A highly competent automotive electrician with in depth knowledge of 12v and 24v systems.
- Experience fitting towing electrics, trailer lighting and other auto electrical products.
- Knowledge of automotive lighting and trailer electrical systems is essential.
- Experienced supervising staff in a technical environment.
- The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education.
- It is essential to have very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in giving technical information over the telephone.
- Good PC skills are essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 could be beneficial.
- Supervise a team of two and partake in the assembly of electrical products and wiring harnesses.
- Reading electrical drawings with regards to 12 volt and 24 volt vehicle systems.
- Support the sales team
- Ascertain the customer technical requirements providing technical information to create wiring diagrams for production of wiring harnesses and lighting products.
- Effective pricing of materials for production of product to ensure profitable return on investment.
- Create customer quotes and follow up.
- Producing 12 volt and 24 volt electrical products for the Car, Light Van and Trailer markets.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Auto Electrician job please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian who will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3231JC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,